Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is forever enough to find truth?
Forever enough to find meaning.
Will everything be enough to prove
that I can even be something?
My halfhearted search for something
goes half as fast, wants twice the effort.

If I work without putting myself into that work,
will I seek for truth without my eyes open?

Everything is meaningless
because I won't give it something to mean.
My thoughts are meaningless because
they are no longer thought of using my mind.
My body does all the thought now,
it tells me I'm tired, so sleep,
my mind has stopped.
stopped.
stopped thinking.
break - I'm tired.
break - I'm cold.
break - my eyes are sore
break them. Break them as habits.
Don't make them what I live for.
Jumpstart my heart, my mind, my soul.
I can't do it.
I'm the problem.
Someone fix me.
Someone break the broken
Someone call the deaf,
Hit me, I won't feel it until I'm to alive to care.
If pain, hurt, sorrow, anguish, will save me.
Do it.
If love, joy, peace, will save me.
Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment