Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thank you.

The preacher this morning. I don't even remember what the passage was, I don't remember half of the sermon, I was really tired, I'm really tired right now, but I wanted to say this.

I remember, they said something and I listened as they told the entire congregation something that I had thought about myself for so long. "I thought that if anybody really saw me, if they took back the coverings and saw what I was really like, they would run away." I feel like I may have used the same words on this blog before.

I haven't been blogging a lot lately. I'm not sure why, and I'm not really that concerned. (If you want to hear more from me, I can make more of an effort) But I wanted to thank you.

I'm still afraid that if people saw the real me they would be afraid of me. But not as much. I've showed a little of my true self here, and you haven't run away. And I'm ever so grateful for that. So, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment