Monday, January 4, 2010

Micah does YouTube.



So, yeah, I was very proud of myself for making this bag, and I wanted to show it to you. Unfortunately, the film is incomplete because I neglected to wiggle the mouse and keep the screen saver from going on, so you don't get to see the part where I show you how this is completely hand stitched. But that's about all you missed. I feel validated by sharing this with you.

Also, I may or may not look into continuing to use YouTube as a way of communicating. What do you think? Video-blog posts (obviously not a replacement, but a supplement for this?)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, oh! This made me so ... happy's not the right word. I love the idea of video-blog posts.
    And your bag is very jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really cool! Where did you come up with that idea? :P

    Did you paste the ironed bags onto something? It looks pretty hard, unless that's the way the plastic comes out once ironed.

    And, you recycled and helped the environment. Win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so, confused. And in awe.

    No jokes, yesterday, I was like, "I need a bag." And I pulled out all my old sewing stuff, and started making one, and got bored after twenty minutes, and threw it all away. [TRUE STORY.]

    So, I'm in awe. You're, cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is great. You've inspired me to do a lot of things lately.

    Oh yes, and your bag matches your bass! Perfect! Even has the same style of strap. Not that you'll wear the two simultaneously, but still. This doesn't sound very straight...

    ReplyDelete