Saturday, July 7, 2012

So on Sunday, I stopped being in an almost two year long relationship. Then on Monday morning eight bajillion kids showed up at camp and I took care of fifteen of them all day and all night for a week.

Today is my day off, which is much needed. This week was one of most physically and emotionally taxing I've endured, and, like, it had nothing to do with breaking up with Melissa. It was just really hard to maintain an energetic and excited attitude for the kids without ever getting frustrated or angry with them. Anyway, I did it, it's over, and that statement applies to, like, lots of things.

I've been reading through the minor prophets, because they are amazing and I love learning about how freaking awesome and awe-inspiringly fearful God is right along with how good He is.

Who can stand before His indignation? Who can endure the burning of His anger? His wrath is poured our like fire and the rocks are broken up by Him. The Lord is good, and a stronghold in the day of trouble, and He knows those who take refuge in Him. (Nahum 1:6-7)


No comments:

Post a Comment